People who are planning to create a trust often turn to a seasoned trust litigation lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ locals recommend from Klenk Law for assistance. By setting up a trust, you can protect your estate by reducing taxes, preventing probate costs, and managing how your estate is distributed to your beneficiaries. Our law firm is proud to offer legal services to those who want to ensure their family is left with a minimal amount of stress and maximum assets. A trust litigation lawyer in Cherry Hill, NJ from our firm can help you establish a trust that will allow you to have a peace of mind for your family’s future.
Trusts can match your desires and goals. A Cherry Hill trust litigation lawyer from Klenk Law can create a trust that reflects your and your family’s wishes. If you would like to plan your estate, a trust litigation lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ individuals choose from our law firm can address your questions and concerns. Your Klenk Law attorney can guide you through the legal process make sure your estate is appropriately protected.
1. List all of your assets – make a list of your assets from the tangible (furniture, jewelry, house, car) to non-tangible items (stocks, life insurance, bonds).
2. Organize all documentation related to your assets – be sure you have all of the necessary paperwork for titles, stocks, deeds, life insurance, etc. Provide your attorney with a copy so they can help prepare your trust. A trust litigation lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ families trust from our firm can advise you as to what documentation will be needed.
3. Assign your beneficiaries – you will want to name beneficiaries who you wish to receive your assets when you pass away. Beneficiaries might include loved ones, family, friends, and organizations.
4. Appoint a successor trustee – you can name yourself as the trustee for your living trust so that you can maintain control of your assets during your lifetime. The successor of your trustee will pay off your unresolved debts and distribute your assets based on the instructions you provided. Choose someone who you undoubtedly trust.
5. Name a guardian for your children (if they are minors) – you will want to decide who will take care of your children in the event you are to pass before they become of age.
Once you have completed the above five steps, you are ready to write your trust with the help of a trust litigation lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ community members turn to from our firm.
We can review your goals for a trust and can provide reliable legal advice. We hope to hear from you soon and how we can be of service as you complete an essential document that will last past the length of your lifetime.
Call us today at 609-270-4306 to reach a member of our legal team. Your first consultation with a trust attorney at Klenk Law is free. Schedule an appointment to come into our offices and discuss your trust in the person with a trust litigation lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ.