We are a Veteran Owned Business, providing 20% discounts for Veterans, First Responders, Elementary and High School teachers. We remain open during the shutdown period, so please contact us to set up a phone or Zoom meeting. Taking care of you and your family, It's What We Do! Skip to Content
- Prenup Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Will Writing Lawyer Near Me King of Prussia, PA
- Will Writing Lawyer Near Me Philadelphia PA
- Will Lawyer Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Estate Planning FAQs
- Mistakes to Avoid When Making an Estate Plan
- Postnuptial Agreement Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Estate Planning Tools You May Not Have Thought About
- Revocable Living Trust NJ
- Will Contest Law Firm King of Prussia, PA
- Estate Tax Advice Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Estate Planning Lawyer King of Prussia, PA
- The Role of the Executor
- Klenk Law Community Leadership Scholarship
- Abandoned Property Websites
- Will Contest Law Firm Philadelphia, PA
- Pennsylvania Will Law Firm
- What to Do if the Executor Does Not Follow the Will
- Probate Law Firm Allentown, PA
- Estate Planning Lawyer Bucks County, PA
- Will Challenges Law Firm Philadelphia, PA
- Will Contest Law Firm Cherry Hill, NJ
- Will Challenges Law Firm Cherry Hill, NJ
- Estate Planning Lawyer Montgomery County, PA
- Will Contest Law Firm Bucks County, PA
- Trusts Lawyer King of Prussia Pennsylvania
- Is Probate as Bad as it Sounds?
- Philadelphia PA Will Writing Lawyer Near Me
- Philadelphia Probate Attorneys
- Will Writing Lawyer Near Me
- Estate Planning During Coronavirus Philadelphia, PA
- Estate Litigation Appeals Lawyer Montgomery County, PA
- Write a Will During the Coronavirus Lockdown Philadelphia, PA
- Estate Lawyer in Allentown Pennsylvania
- Revocable Living Trust New Jersey
- Errors to Avoid When Writing Your Estate Plan
- Will Writing Lawyer Near Me – Doylestown, PA
- Estate Litigation Attorney in Cherry Hill, NJ
- New Jersey Trust Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Will Contest Lawyers
- Estate Planning Lawyer
- Undue Influence Will Contests
- Will Contests Lack of Capacity
- Will Contest Law Firm Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Law Firm
- Philadelphia Will Law Firm
- Philadelphia Probate Law Firm
- Power of Attorney Allentown Pennsylvania
- Trust Litigation Lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ
- Will Lawyer Allentown, PA
- Estate Litigation Appeals Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Estate Attorney Cherry Hill, NJ
- Probate Attorney Allentown, PA
- Probate Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ
- Trust Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ
- Estate Lawyer Allentown, PA
- Settling Creditor Claims Attorneys Allentown, PA
- Living Will Lawyer Philadelphia PA
- Estate Planning Lawyer Allentown, PA
- Estate Litigation Attorney Cherry Hill, NJ
- Will Writing Lawyer Near Me Moorestown, NJ
- Can a Trust Protect You in Bankruptcy?
- How Should I Create a Will?
- Why Do People Avoid Creating a Will?
- Living Will Lawyer Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Estate Attorney Allentown, PA
- Estate Litigation Lawyer Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Best Trust Litigation Lawyer Cherry Hill, NJ
- Will Challenges Law Firm in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Estate Planning Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Contesting a Will Philadelphia PA
- Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer Philadelphia, PA
- Intestacy Rules
- Practice Areas
- Our Firm
- Our People
- Areas Served
- Glossary of Legal Terms
What Our clients are saying
Peter and his associates made things easy for us.
Peter explained things in a way that was easy to understand. Everything was done in the time frame he said it. Could not have been better!
You & your staff are the best thank you for everything.
A Google User
Peter Klenk & Associates is my go-to firm for estate planning and advice in probate and estate administration. Peter and his attorneys are top-notch and exceptionally responsive. Peter has the knack of being able to explain extremely complex tax and estate planning issues in a manner that clients are easily able to understand and comprehend allowing them to confidently make important decisions.
Peter Klenk ESQ is a thoughtful and capable attorney who we work with on estate planning issues. His firm recently provided us with new Wills, Power of Attorneys and our instructions regarding major health issues. These documents are important for estate and life planning. Peter and his team are masters in the complexities of Estate Law. We highly recommend Peter and his Associates to provide thoughtful advice and outstanding work on these complex issues of the law. Make sure your estate planning documents are up to date, and Peter can be relied on to do an excellent job. Well done Peter!
Let us put our expertise to work for you.
Free consultation within 24 hours.